Monday, January 3, 2011

A Little Surprise From Us ;)

IMG_1198 IMG_1196

IMG_1195 IMG_1197

IMG_1199

IMG_1201

Singlet(worn inside) from Esprit, shirt from Topshop, denim shorts and green flats from Zara, ring from Diva,bag from Sungei Wang and chocolate from my friend azraai hehe.

First of all I would like to clarify that the two “patches” of white cloth “on my thighs” are not bandages or whatever –,- It’s long pockets with floral prints on them damn it! I know they look a bit too long but there’s nothing I can do about it so ugh! Anyway, we only had two-hour class today so I wanted to look casual and laid-back. Oh and I’ve thinned my hair but I guess no one realise it :( Well it takes shorter time to blow dry it now so I am happy!

For those who are still in high school, happy schooling! :) And I know it’s a bit late but Happy New Year everyone, have a blast!

IMG_1190 IMG_1204

IMG_1189 IMG_1203

IMG_1202

IMG_1205

I was wearing

Forever 21 top and ring, Cotton on jeans, Tiamoflats, Marc b. chain handbag Moschino watch, Mom's Coach ring.

Don't get me wrong, this is not a Marc Jacob handbag. I bought this while I was at London. I was in love with the colour! By the way, how was new year guys? Is it too late to wish? Naah, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL! MAY YOU ALL HAVE A BLESSED YEAR :) So do you like my flats? I love love love the colour. Ashley has one too hehe. I hardly recommend TiAmo if you wanna buy flats. So pwetty hihihi :P Anyway, I didn't wanna wear this top cause I love it too much but oh well.

p/s: This week is a bit special. We're gonna have this cutie who is my cousin in our blog and we're gonna show you her awesome clothes and trust me, you would wanna see haha!

*          *          *          *          *

So here’s a little surprise from us :D

1st

1st1

Say hello to Syakila’s little cousin sister, Sara! we went o her house for lunch today and thought of dressing her up! This little girl has more clothes than us, and I am not exaggerating! We created two looks for her and there will be more to come tomorrow :) Hope you all like it!

 

IMG_1206

< Chin-Lay is everywhere! Guess where is this place heheh, and that’s our classmate Jack!

2 comments:

Madam M said...

surprised and excited that I have a cute dauthter. Thanks anyway to both of you.

for both of you keep it up and likes your style.

Syakila said...

Haha thank you ucu!