Monday, December 27, 2010

Mid-term D;

IMG_1017 IMG_1015

IMG_1018

IMG_1024

IMG_1025 Basic tee from Zara (yes, I have two same design but different color basic tee, shut up!), denim jeans from Esprit, red ballerin flats from vincci, scrunches worn as bangle from China and bag from Sungei Wang.

We had English paper today and it was…okay? Girls, its very important to wear something comfortable and appropriate when you are having exams, do not wear anything too revealing because it is against the school rule and you might get chase out (I am serious!). To me, the best choice is to wear a simple tee shirt and jeans because it’s absolutely comfortable and also keeps me warm (you have no idea how cold MPH in Taylor’s can get), but I don’t want to look too boring so I wore the red ballerina flats (which BITES, literally) as a highlight.

Oh and I really, really need a nice black tote :(

IMG_1012 IMG_1011

IMG_1019 IMG_1020

IMG_1013

I was wearing


Zara t-shirt, Dorothy Perkins jeans and flats, Topshop ring, Guess watch and Salvatore Ferragamo handbag.

This handbag is actually my mom's. I saw her using it to put her documents and I immediately fell in love. I asked her if I can use it and here it is! :D There are a lot things I can borrow from my mom but it really depends. Some things are just too adult-ish ya know? Heh. Anyways, how's everyone? Malaysian football team won yesterday so yeay! I got a new Coach clutch and a smaller clutch to put my hand phone so yeay to that too! Have a great week ahead ya :)

 

PS:The ads is up so don’t forget to click on it alright! :D

1 comment:

bear said...

omg your simple is so shinning <3