Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tomboy and Lady

IMG_1052 IMG_1059

IMG_1081 IMG_1083

IMG_1062

IMG_1061

I was wearing


Uniqlo shirt, Zara jeans, Converse sneakers, Tommy Hilfiger watch, Topshop ring and Salvatore Ferragamo handbag.


Today I felt like showing my boyish side but with little feminineness which explains the colorful shirt and Converse sneakers haha! To me, Converse will never get old. Pair it with anything even a dress and you're good to go. Anyway,  I have always been inspired by guy's dressing especially boyfriend's jeans but I just couldn't find the perfect one. Oh well, like this will do! Maybe you'll see more when I feel like a boy hehe :P

IMG_1071  IMG_1070

IMG_1064  IMG_1065

IMG_1076

IMG_1077

Navy blue transparent ruffles top from Time Square (20 bucks only, can you believe it?), black velvet jeans from zara, ballerina flats from Sungei Wang, bag from Miss Selfridge and rings from Diva.

We had so much fun during the photoshoot for Spotted: (don’t you wanna know who’s spotted this week? Hush hush if you know hehe) and outfits today! I am still getting used to the stare people give, I bet a lot of people must be wondering what the hell are we doing, taking pictures in college everyday. Besides, all our friends started to call us Chinlay instead of our names when they bump into us, it feels weirdly nice hehehe.

I love comments and we are starting to receive a few! I get excited when I see comment, so leave some and make my day? Haha! Also don’t forget to click on the ads! :D

IMG_1079

Oh and meet our new friend, Mr. Wormie. Haha!

4 comments:

bear said...

hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you why you always get cheap but super nice stuff hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you

xo,Ashley said...

-,-

Jasminesia said...

Ashley, this outfit is awesome i love!

xo,Ashley said...

Thank you so much :)