Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Pink Feet

IMG_1114

IMG_1116

IMG_1103  IMG_1096 IMG_1100

Black half transparent top and high waist shorts from zara, bright pink ballerina flats from Tiamo, rings from Diva and flea market, bag from sungei wang.

We are so in love with this ballerina flats that each of us bought 2 pairs with different colors, (thanks again Syakila hehe) it was too cute to resist! I wanted the flats to stand out so I wore black. Anyway, Tiamo is one of the brands that I would recommend if you are looking for ballerina flats because they are comfortable, I wore them for more than 12 hours today!

2010 is ending soon. Hmm. I’ve done a lot of things differently this year and I am not sure if it is a good thing. Hmm hmm hmm.

PS:Oh yeah, I really, really can’t wait for this week’s spotted. ;)

IMG_1110

IMG_1126

IMG_1121

IMG_1104 IMG_1109

I was wearing


MNG top, Roxy jeans, Yunique Paradise heels, Guess watch, Diva ring and Salvatore Ferragamo handbag.


What a change right? Haha. I can be very girlish if I want to hehe. Anyway, this top was an emergency top. Once, I went out and wore a white shirt. It was so hot that day I was sweating like nhdghpfffttt so I bought it. I know right! But it's a nice top so yeay to that ;) Also, this heels is one of my favorites cause duuhh it's pink but it's the right pink and it is so comfortable I swear! Well, comfortable enough to wear it few hours. Then again, it's heels, how much more comfortable can it be? Heh.


p/s: It's the last week of 2010 don't you realize? Cherish the last moments of it!

AND I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!! I FEEL SO OVERWHELMED BY IT. WE HAVE REACHED 3K OVER VIEWERS (did not expect at all!!) YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! KEEP SPREADING THE WORDS AND WATCH OUT FOR THIS WEEK'S SPOTTED! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU ALL MUAH MUAH!

IMG_1095 <  This is what she does in class. Tsk Tsk Tsk!

1 comment:

Mariam said...

I love the pink feet! <3