Thursday, December 30, 2010

Of Stripes and Brown Flats

IMG_1151 IMG_1170

IMG_1152

IMG_1172

I was wearing

Cotton On top, GAP jeans, Zara flats, Guess Collection watch, Forever 21 necklace, Diva ring and Salvatore Ferragamo Handbag.

I think Ashley's brain and mine can communicate with each other without us knowing cause we have been wearing almost the same things for too many time haha! So anyway, I wanted to look really laid back today. Actually, my dad bought me this jeans and it's too short to pair with heels so flats will do. The more I think about it, this style looked hippie-ish except for the hair, no? Oh well, hippie look is supposed to be messy anyway, as far as I know Hehe :D

p/s: Did you watch the game last night? I am so proud of the Malaysian football team!!! We won the Suzuki cup. It's about time! The wait was way too long!

IMG_1139 IMG_1141

IMG_1175

IMG_1146

Navy blue stripes dress worn as top from teetoo, vintage denim shorts and gold watch, ballerina flats and bag from sungei wang.

The point of my outfit today is to show that you don’t have to wear branded stuff to look good. (Not to match with Syakila so that we can look more gay than we already looked like,UGHH) Of course you need good quality jeans and basic tees and so on because you’re gonna wear them for a long time, but spending 200 bucks on a cute little dress? not my thing. Other than that, one thing I like about finding random clothes from random boutiques is that you never know what are you gonna get, sometimes you might waste a whole day digging and end up buying nothing but when you manage to find yourself something super cheap yet super nice, now that’s a good feeling. Haha!

A little hint for this week’s Spotted: Not A Chick.    ;) Stay tuned!

No comments: