Thursday, January 20, 2011

Different on the outside

RIMG1394

RIMG1395

RIMG1438 

white basic tank top and flannel shirt from topshop, black skinny jeans from zara, ballerina flats from dorothy perkins, bag from sungei wang and 3-in-1 ring from diva.

Believe it or not, this is my very first flannel shirt! I didn't have one because I didn't know what to wear it with, and there was a lot of lala / rempit wearing it (no offense but you know...) but after seeing all the mix and matchings in tumblr, I've changed my mind now and I think I am buying more soon. I really like this one though, it looks like a guy's flannel shirt and it is super comfortable! I might be buying more from topman or something in the future. Hmm..

Anyway, isn't that 3-in-1 ring just too cool? My eyes widen when I saw it and guess what? it was only 15 bucks! I wasn't planning on buying ring but I tossed it into the basket as soon as I saw it hahaha. I am not really good at accessories but I believe in less is more so one huge ring like this will be good enough for me :)

RIMG1388  RIMG1389

RIMG1390

RIMG1391

I was wearing

Dorothy Perkins sleeveless top, Topshop blazer and rings, Guess jeans, Forever 21 heels, Miss Selfridge belt, Juicy Couture watch and handbag

I love love love this blazer! The camel color is so nice don’t you think? The blazer also did not look too formal as you can see at the sleeve but can be worn formally nonetheless. Plus, the leopard belt made it looked even better :) I always think twice when I wanted to wear a blazer. Will it be too much or how do I even wear it but naaah. It’s perfect if you wanna try something different. I felt that I looked older when I wore this blazer hehe. Also, Ash and I planned to wear something similar but different style of course. She is more of the simple kind and I am more of well, I don’t know, really depends on my mood I guess heh.

p/s: Chinlay has reached 8k+ views and I would like to thank ALL OF YOU for making it happened. Keep on reading cause when it reached 10k, we might be doing a giveaway :D

No comments: