Friday, January 21, 2011

Sunshine through the rain

RIMG1450 RIMG1468

RIMG1447 RIMG1448

RIMG1473RIMG1453

I was wearing

Room8008 top, Dorothy Perkins jeans, Topshop flats and handbag, My mom’s bangle, Marc Jacobs belt and Swatch watch.

This watch was a present from my boyfriend hehe. The butterfly on the glass makes it look unique. Today’s weather was quite nice in the evening. It was raining not so heavily but there was sun at the same time but it wasn’t hot. Haha :P Too bad I didn’t get a picture with the background :( ASH!! Hahaha. It’s so hard to take pictures nowadays hmmm. We’ll eventually find places. Gotta walk around. Yes, for you hihihihi. Anyway, I find this flats really pretty with the glitter but the sole is too thin so can’t walk long in it.

p/s: Have a splendid weekends peeps and to TBF March 2010 intake, study hard then PARTAAYYYY! :D

RIMG1454 RIMG1457

RIMG1458 RIMG1470

RIMG1465

RIMG1460

top from zara, denim jeans from esprit, ballerina flats from tiamo, bag from miss selfridge and belt from british india.

I think this top makes my shoulder even broader than it already is ;( Anyway the belt I wore today was actually my mum's belt about 20 years ago and it is too small for her now (oops) so she gave it to me. It's amazing how many wonderful things one can find in mama's closet, one day I will wear the hugo boss long cardigan she handed down to me! ;)

Finals are next week. I is dying. kthxbai. ;(

No comments: