Monday, January 24, 2011

Innocent & Evil

RIMG1478RIMG1485

RIMG1494 RIMG1490

(sorry Ash but the fourth picture is actually nice :D right guys? Hehehe)

RIMG1495

tee from topshop, vintage denim shorts, vincci flats and a mix of accessories from diva, assessorize, flea market and my friend's boutique.

I was actually lazy to dress up at first as we were going to college for revisions only, but I got bored while waiting for Syakila to come pick me up so I started wearing accessories, this was the first time for me to wear that much of accessories together and honestly, it felt kind of weird haha!

Will be sitting for the first paper tomorrow so wish me luck! :)

RIMG1484 RIMG1497

RIMG1499 RIMG1500

RIMG1496

Old Blossom Box vintage top, Miss Selfrdge pants and belt, Zara flats, Moschino watch, Diva ring, Forever 21 necklace and YSL wallet.

You guys should really click on this website or go to her shop for cute vintage finds. Found this top and immediately took it. I really didn’t know what to wear since we were going for revisions only but heck, got inspired by fashion blogs so here it is hehe. I did brought a handbag but just thought of minimizing my look so I held my electric blue wallet which I adore so so much! See how different Ash and I can be heh.

p/s: Tomorrow is the first day of exam! Luck, please come now, kthxbai :)

RIMG1476

RIMG1481 

Have a great week ahead!

No comments: