Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Slow down, wind

IMG_1384

IMG_1387

IMG_1378 IMG_1379

IMG_1388 IMG_1380

I was wearing

Topshop crop top (outside), Dorothy Perkins jeans, Dolce Vita heels, Moschino belt, YSL ring and Guess Collection watch.

These heels are pretty high aren’t they? Haha. But I love it. It’s simple yet very chic hehe. Anyway, since we were running out of places in college, we decided to take pictures at Sunway Pyramid’s rooftop and it was so windy! Ergh. Somehow there’s a good side and bad side of taking pictures in the wind. And yes, I actually stood up on the wall. It was scary man seriously :/ Thanks to Ashley who forced me! Geez heh

p/s: Let’s not talk about how was exam here hmmmm

IMG_1375

IMG_1376

IMG_1368 IMG_1370

IMG_1373 IMG_1404

sweater from pull&bear, blue pants and flats from sungeiwang, necklace from HK disneyland, bag from miss selfridge.

The multipurpose hall was as cold as freezer today! I was shaking even in this sweater and I swear everyone was rushing out to get some warm air after exam. The paper was alright I guess, have to study real hard for business stats though, numbers and I just don't get along erghh.

Syakila and I went to Sunway Pyramid's rooftop to take pictures today. It's really windy up there, (look at our hair, lol) I think it would make a perfect spot to hang out at night! Okay I gotta go, good day! :)

IMG_1399

Chinlay is reaching 10k views soon so lotsa kisses from us! xoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxx hehe

No comments: