Wednesday, January 26, 2011

By the stairs

IMG_1407 IMG_1409

IMG_1410

IMG_1417

IMG_1416

top from topshop, denim shorts from zara, ballerina flats from vincci, bag from coach and ring from diva.

Hmm, the denim shorts I wore today seems to be a little bit too short eh? ;P But I have been wearing long pants for almost a week already so I thought of wearing something different today. I regretted when I was freezing like crazy in the library though. Haha! Tomorrow is gonna be the last day of my foundation course already, I am going to miss everyone!

IMG_1420  IMG_1427

IMG_1419

IMG_1428

IMG_1425

I was wearing

Topshop shirt, Cotton On jeans and ring, Forever 21 leopard flats and Guess watch

My theme today was jeans over jeans and I actually find this look very nice when I saw a friend of mine wearing it. Pair it with big blue stone ring and there you go! Hehe. Anyway, this leopard flats were definitely a steal from Forever 21! It’s less than 100 bucks man who wouldn’t get it haha. Oh, it’s not just a leopard print, the material is soft but not some animal hair I can confirm you.

p/s: Tomorrow is the last paper which I am so not confident about but I am sure going to miss everyone :’( BIG HUGS GUYS!

No comments: