Thursday, January 27, 2011

Memories stay..

IMG_1429 IMG_1430

IMG_1432 IMG_1442

I was wearing

Room8008 Chanel inspired top, Pull and Bear cardigan, Topshop jeans, TiAmo flats, Diva ring, My mom’s Coach ring and Marc Jacobs watch

My class took a group picture at the Taylor’s big sign so I got a chance to take there. The letter I was sitting on is ‘S’ but Ash didn’t take a whole picture of it. Sadly, Ash didn’t get to take there cause there were a lot people coming to take pictures later on heh.Yes, I’m in love with leopard prints rawwwrrr hahaha :P I don’t have a lot but this is one it. It’s like a crop cardigan so I can’t really wear it just like that. Lucky me, I have a pair of flats of the same color I could pair it with haha.

IMG_1440 IMG_1441

IMG_1443 IMG_1444

basic top worn inside from topshop, blazer from a friend's boutique, denim jeans from mng, ballerina flats from tiamo, ring from diva and bag from coach.

I love blazers, I am so happy that they're in trend! I remember dreaming about being an office lady, working at some major company that has a really tall building and big offices when I was small. (pretty much influenced by all the movies and dramas I've watched when I was little) I am often inspired by fashion bloggers who wear blazers with different outfit but most blazers are expensive and I can't afford them :( Any sponsor out there? haha!

This is specially dedicated to my classmates:

IMG_1434

These are our classmates. Ashley and I, Syakila, just wanna say that we are so very grateful to be in this class. Eventhough they can be really annoying at times you just wanna zip those talkative mouths :P but they’re still awesome people. All the jokes, the noise, countless birthdays and more will not be forgotten. Like c’mon, which classes celebrate everyone’s, and when we mean everyone, E.V.E.R.Y.O.N.E birthdays with little cakes regardless if it’s belated or in advance? Thanks to EVA, the most responsible class rep you can get seriously. We got to eat at least 2 cakes every month for the past one year HAHA. Anywaaaaay, We’re so gonna miss you guys although some of us are not so close to each other but we were classmates right? Sorry I, Syakila, didn’t hug any of you guys, can’t stand the sadness but fret not, if I’m not accepted into the UK universities, I’ll see you guys in October. You guys are the BAMB! Thank you for everything. Take care yaa and we love you all :)

p/s: They were all saying “I LOVE CHINLAY” AWWWWWWW :’)

And this is for our favourite boys. Most annoying, noisy, irritating, sarcastic, lamest, laziest and I can’t think more boyfriends you could get. WE STILL LOVE YOU THREE MUSKETEERS HEHEHE <3

IMG_1433

No comments: