Saturday, January 29, 2011

Luncheon

IMG_1470IMG_1471IMG_1482

IMG_1479

IMG_1483  IMG_1475

top from zara, denim shorts from mng, ballerina flats and bag from sungei wang, rings from diva.

Syakila and I went for sushi zanmai (My favourite!) yesterday, well we were supposed to be having lunch at Lavain but something happened, don't wanna talk about it >:/ We didn't plan to shop at all, but oh my god just look at those rings, aren't they just too irresistible? We had to buy them, we just had to :S

By the way, I don't really feel comfortable in revealing clothes. Anything more than what I wore today is impossible for me, if you want to show off your long legs, then hide your cleavage, if you want to flaunt your chest, then cover your legs, wearing mini-skirt with cleavage showing doesn't make you sexy, trashy instead. ;) Also, please, please wear something underneath when you're wearing a mini skirt, and please please please make sure your top is long enough to avoid camel toe showing, I just can't stand it!

Holiday has started. We are still trying to figure what to do with Chin-Lay. Sighs.

IMG_1456IMG_1457 IMG_1459

IMG_1460

IMG_1480

IMG_1466

I was wearing

Dorothy Perkins top and jeans, TiAmo flats, Marc Jacobs Stam bag, belt and watch, Diva rings.

Yesterday, since we have no class anymore, Ash and I went to sushi Zanmai for lunch. Yes, we were supposed to go Lavain but I don’t know what happened so Zanmai it was which led to a bit of shopping. SEE THE RINGS? It’s both new and it’s a must in my rings collection

I found this top and it seemed interesting to me. I love animals print don’t you? Hehe. I wanted to wear something different but somehow I changed my mind heh. And this is my Stam bag. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the colour, the chain and everything about this bag! It’s perfect for casual wear but it’s a pretty heavy bag itself. I still love it nevertheless. I said love too much didn’t I? Hehe. But seriously love love love love love love love love hahahha :P

Ok, we are still figuring out chinlay’s future. Let’s hope for the best :)

p/s: We changed our post to one post per page. Hope you like it!

No comments: