Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Good Day!

RIMG1377

RIMG1385

RIMG1379 RIMG1386

dress transformed into top and bag from sungei wang, black skinny jeans from zara and flats from crocs.

I cut my dress this morning because I was mad… Haha no! Because the dress was too short to be a dress and too long to be a top so I just cut the bottom off and ta-da. I know I have been wearing boring stuff lately ;( There’s a lot of things going on in my head (BST ghosts running in circle, my hamster’s safety, finals and soooo on) so I can’t really think much especially in the morning :s So scroll down! LOL.

RIMG1367

RIMG1371

RIMG1369 RIMG1372

Room8008 dress, Yunique Paradise heels, United Colour of Benetton belt, Marc Jacobs watch, Diva ring and Juicy Couture handbag.


Isn't this dress unique? Love the netting on the shoulder ;) You should really go have a look at Room8008 cause they have bring nice and affordable clothes. It is my favourite blogshop! Hehe. Anyway, I like this length when it comes to dress or skirt but the soft cotton material of course. To me, you can look classy yet casual with this length heh. Paired it with this belt cause I think the colour matched eventhough it is both dark haha.

No comments: