Monday, January 17, 2011

Silence!

RIMG1350 RIMG1351

RIMG1366

RIMG1358

I was wearing

Primark top, Topshop jeans, Dorothy Perkins flats, Juicy Couture handbag, Guess watch and Diva ring.

There was a reason why I wore this. Our (Ash&I) hardcore studying starts today! So I don't wanna be frozen in the library, yes the library is THAT cold so here comes the long sleeves but yet I was freezing to death even when I went out from the library haha. Ok, too much rambling. Anyway, how was everyone's weekends? Good? No? Normal? Mine was so so hehe. Ash and I started our studying session today and thank God we only have one subject to study. Wish us luck! :)

p/s: Welcoming our 'manager' who is also my bff, Aliaa to Taylor's :D and keep on visiting cause this might be our last week...

RIMG1362

RIMG1361

RIMG1360

RIMG1359

hoodie from forever 21, denim shorts from zara, shos from topshop and bag from sungei wang.

I wasn’t feeling well in the morning so I didn’t bother to dress up much but I was smart enough to wear a hoodie because Syakila and I stayed back for business stats revisions and the library in our college is as cold as a freezer! Speaking of our college, they blocked our website so no one can view our blog in college. The reason why they blocked us was that our blog is categorized as “Adult”, Wth, I know, I am not going to make a fuss about it but sighs. ;(

Just so you all know, this week might be the last week for….hmmmmmm. 

No comments: