Monday, January 10, 2011

(Not So) Formal Day

RIMG1203RIMG1200

RIMG1201

RIMG1202

I was wearing


Dorothy Perkins cat print top and jeans, Pull and Bear clogs, Gucci chain handbag, Guess watch and Topshop ring.

We were supposed to wear semi formal or formal whatever today but I kinda forgot. SORRY ASHIE HEHEHE :P Anyway, these clogs were love at first sight. No, seriously. The first time I saw clogs was by MiuMiu but of course, they're just too damn expensive! My jaw dropped when I spotted these clogs at Pull and Bear and all I could think of was, IT'S PERFECT, I'M BUYING IT! Hahaha. Although it's nice on the outside but I have to be really careful cause it's actually unstable to walk in. No kidding man. Oh, it'll literally eat your toes haha. And so what if clogs are so 2010,? They still look amazing!

p/s: Do you like my top? It's by far the cutest top I have now meooooowwwwww HAHA

RIMG1206 RIMG1209

RIMG1212

RIMG1211

basic tee and tote from zara, wide-leg long pants from dorothy perkins, electric blue ballerina flats form tiamo and necklace from diva.

Rumors said that Taylor’s has set every Monday as the formal wear day so I just had to show some spirit haha! I think you girls can consider wearing wide-leg long pants for your next presentation because they are way more comfortable than high-waisted skirt- you can run, jump, cut-wheel in these pants! Okay I was just kidding about the cut-wheel part but you get the idea haha!

I will be going for heels shopping tomorrow, are you ready to see me looking like an ostrich? lol.

No comments: