Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Simplicity

RIMG1232  RIMG1229

RIMG1230 RIMG1244

RIMG1234

RIMG1233

basic top from topman, grey jeans from mng, tote from zara, necklace from a friend’s boutique, shoes from topshop and my dad’s watch.

I didn’t realise how tomboyish I looked until I saw the pictures. Guess I still have to work on the rocker chick style, just give me some time haha! Syakila and I went to Sunway Pyramid for presentation shopping today and I saw this girl who was wearing Dr. Martens boots! I was so jealous that I couldn’t stop staring at her :( We actually saw a similar pair of boots from forever 21 but I like Dr.Martens better :<

Can’t believe foundation is ending soon, does it means that Chin-Lay is closing soon too? ;(

RIMG1224 RIMG1225

RIMG1243

RIMG1235

RIMG1227

RIMG1228

I was wearing

Forever 21 net top (outside), Dorothy Perkins top (inside), MNG jeans, TiAmo flats, Gucci chain handbag, Cotton on necklace and ring and Diva ring.

Today I wasn't thinking much cause I was scared of the jam. It's horrifying seriously! Anyway, I looked clean today, don't I? My hair was up nicely and yeah. The pictures, I like! Hehe :P And Ashley wanted to pull out the rocker look but hmmmmm hahaha. So today we went shopping. Well, not that extreme, just that Ashley wanted to find heels but I ended up buying 2 pairs. Not funny -_- but no regrets cause I looooveee them hihi. Btw, You guys should tell us what do you wanna see in this blog. It'll help us a lot!

p/s: This week's spotted is gonna be interesting. Wait for it ya ;)

No comments: