Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Slow Walkers

RIMG1255 RIMG1257

RIMG1268

RIMG1265

I was wearing

zara top, dorothy perkins jeans, forever 21 wooden heels, gucci handbag and juicy couture watch.

I have little on my body today because actually, I forgot to wear accessories but not a watch haha! Today was also the day Ashley wore heels! I’m a proud mama ‘cause I’ve been asking her to wear heels since like forever! *bimbo style* Btw, our photographer…I mean, our friend who is a freelance photographer, Nick, came and shot a few pictures of us today, you will see it in the gallery soon enough ya :) We have a presentation tomorrow, so not feeling it but hoping that we won’t screw it up! Haha.

PS: You will see our marketing manager tomorrow! HAHAHA. No, she is just our friend who helped us to promote Chin-Lay when we first opened, so very nice of her hihihi.

RIMG1262 RIMG1264

RIMG1261

RIMG1267

basic tee from esprit, acid-washed denim jeans from mng(it’s actually light blue in color, I don’t know why they appear greyish in pictures!), pump wedges from shoesone and tote from zara.

I know, I know, I know. Giraffe, ostrich, lamp post, tree, your choice. Haha! I don’t know what’s in my head but the first thing I thought when I woke up this morning was: I wanna feel real damn tall, and I did! FYI, I am approximately 180cm with heels, scary much? Hah! It was really awkward to talk to guys though. Oops.

Anyway, we had an impromptu photo shoot today as our friend Nick dropped by. Stay tuned for the pictures! And if you’re a new reader, do check out our photos gallery for the older pictures ;)

RIMG1270

PS:I DON’T SMOKE, was holding the photographer’s (not Nick of course) cig!

No comments: