Thursday, January 13, 2011

Presentation Wear

RIMG1329 RIMG1331

RIMG1330 RIMG1333

RIMG1335

Beige basic tee from zara (Are you wondering how many basic tee do I have?hah),high waisted skirt from mng, blazer from forever 21, heels from charles & keith, bag from sungei wang.

Do I look like a secretary or stewardess in formal? I don’t know about you but I really like what I wore today, the blazer and skirt fit perfectly, neither too tight nor too loose, The heels are so pretty although it did bite me (I still can’t feel my toes now!), I like my make up too! ( I wore blusher, mascara, lipstick and eyebrow) The presentation went well I guess, we had really little time to prepare but our lecturer was satisfied with the outcome so thank god. Haha.

I guess I finally understand why girls love wearing heels so much even though they bite like crazy ( I wanted to use the F word but you know..haha), Heels can really straighten up your body, lift your butt, and make you feel sexy! However I don’t think I will be wearing heels to college anymore except for presentations because not only they bite me, I also felt like a zombie- everyone was staring at me! Who said it’s good being a tall girl? ;(

RIMG1325 RIMG1326

RIMG1323 RIMG1324

RIMG1328

I was wearing

Zara top and blazer, Topshop chiffon tapered leg pants, Forever 21 pump heels, Gucci bag and Yves Saint Laurent ring.

Today was presentation day and it went good! Didn’t really prepared so I hope the marks won’t be so low :/ Do you like my ring? Ok, this is my most previous. No, seriously. When I saw it here in Malaysia, I got all excited arrgggggghhhh! It’s so nice. It’s too nice actually I’ll wear it once in a blue moon haha. I’m gonna kill myself if I lose it. Drama much eh? hehehe.

Anyway, I think I’m gonna take a break from wearing heels ‘cause my feet can’t take it anymore. How do the models/celebrities do it man? Geez.

P/s: Meet our marketing manager, Emily! Isn’t she pretty? Love the ruffles ;)

RIMG1321 RIMG1322

Btw, today is Chin-Lay’s first Monthsary!  We would like to thank each of you who have been reading us ever since we started blogging, we don’t know what’s going to happen to Chin-Lay after we’re done with foundation, but for now, we will enjoy each and every moment in Chin-Lay (It has become part of our life!) so continue supporting us! :)

Have a nice day!

RIMG1308 RIMG1336

6 comments:

Reen said...

omg syakila i almost bought the same pumps! :O but i didnt. haha. but they are really pretty <3

CHINGGIE said...

omg ashley you really look gorgeous sexayyyy in heels! just get used into them!
btw, do u mind to give me your blog link? <3

love CHINLAY anyway!

Syakila said...

Thanks reeen :D

xo,Ashley said...

Thank you so much ;3

yeah but I don't update that blog anymore! www.ashley-ashleyy.blogspot.com

Arinah M Umaruddin said...

hello.. just showing some love.. u girls are doing great.. <3 -arinah

Syakila said...

Hi mama! thank you so much <3