Thursday, February 24, 2011

5 minutes

P1000828

P1000820

P1000824P1000818 floral top from forever 21, high-waisted shorts from supre, ballerina flats from vincci, ring from diva and bag from aldo.

Kila and I only got to meet each other for 5 minutes today as she was rushing to somewhere with her boyfriend ;(

This high-waisted shorts is a miracle. Due to my weird body shape, most high-waisted pants seem to look weird on me, they are either too tight on the butt or too lose on the waist, this, however, fits perfectly on me! What’s better? it’s bloody size xs, I can’t even remember when was the last time I actually fitted into anything in size xs! Now you understand why I call it a miracle? haha.

P1000810

P1000809P1000813P1000815

I was wearing

Topshop top and ring, Forever 21 skirt, Dorothy Perkins flats, Marc Jacobs handbag and Moschino watch

We didn't plan to meet today but I went to Red Box, Sunway to what else? KARAOKE YAWWW :D and Ashley went there to err lunch? Haha. I was in a rush which explained the place where we took these pictures. I wanted to wear something nice today (I hope ya'll think it's nice hehe). Never worn this skirt before except when I was at Australia so here it is. I didn't really know what top to pair it with at first but you know heh.

p/s: I would like to thank all our readers who actually still visit this blog eventhough we seldom blog now. We're so blessed to have your support! Love you guys mucho mucho :'D

No comments: