Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Chinlay The Hosts!

P1000779

P1000787

P1000784

P1000788

P1000780

I was wearing

Supre top, Topshop jeans and flats, Marc Jacobs watch, Diva ring and Cotton On necklace.

Today was the day of the event and it went so well with too little practice! Haha. I didn't really know what to say at first but when the show started, the words automatically came out I seriously had no idea what I was crapping but I'm proud to say that I have the MC thing inside of me yawww :P Talking about my outfit, luckily we didn't have to wear formal so I chose this high waisted jeans to look more professional (the way I think hahaha!) and this top was so bright I actually attracted the crowd! :D

p/s: Sorry no pictures. We had no one to help us to take the pictures :(

P1000791

P1000792

P1000795

P1000799

P1000798 

tank top (worn inside) from mng, top from zara, black skinny jeans from topshop, bag from aldo, ring from sportsgirl and flats from crocs.

A couple of weeks ago I saw this girl in lookbook who wore layers of black color and I thought of wearing the similar thing- what a wrong decision I’ve made! The weather was so damn hot today and I swear I was melting under the sun, literally!

Anyway, Syakila and I hosted this runway show in college today (I didn’t talk much, she did most things so a round of applause for her!)  and we will blog about it as soon as we get the pictures!

ps: I am in love with my new cross ring, thank you! ;)

No comments: