Monday, February 21, 2011

Evening By The Rocks

P1000738

P1000746

P1000742P1000743

top from mng, pink denim shorts from zara, bag from aldo, belt from teetoo, ballerina flats from sungei wang and ring from diva.

Today’s the first day of my degree course and I have to say that I wasn’t even in the mood for it :( I had a hard time deciding what to wear because I didn’t want to look too dressed up but I can’t be wearing t-shirt and sweat pants to college now, can I? haha.

I hope I will be doing well in my first year of degree, I hope :s

 P1000736 P1000729   P1000734

P1000731

I was wearing
Cotton On top, Roxy jeans, Moschino watch and belt, Zara handbag and flats.


Went to college today as we have an event tomorrow so we had rehearsal today. If you're wondering, it;s just a talk and we will be doing the runway show which we will be presenting formal outfits. Quite nervous cause we'll be talking in front of the crowd :| Oh well. Heh. ANYWAY, it's been long time since I dressed up CHEYY so today's look was pretty simple (as if I wear many layers of clothes :P) but I like the place where we took our picture. It's spacious cause there were no cars haha. Okay, too much talking. If we could snap a picture of the show tomorrow, we'll show you! to see.


p/s: To those who are in Taylor's, do drop by. It's not like you have to get a ticket anyway. It's free cause it'll be held outside Lecture 12 :) see yah!

P1000752

P1000750P1000751

No comments: