Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Lazy Day

P1000632

P1000633P1000634P1000648P1000645

I was wearing

Hard Rock Cafe shirt, Primark velvet pants and Zara handbag

I forgot that I was meeting up with Ashley today and I slept over at my auntie's house yesterday night so yeah. This is what I wear when I'm very lazy. Yes, I can go to the mall looking like this, I don't care what people think. Anyway, I miss chinlay very much. Hopefully, we'll meet often since Ashley will start college next week!

p/s: This retro mode rocks mygod! Haha :P

P1000636P1000638P1000649

P1000641

P1000639

top from mng, black skinny jeans from zara, ballerina flats and satchel from sungei wang and 3 in 1 ring from diva.

I just want to say: WE ARE BACK! :D

We went back to college to meet our friend, Nigel to discuss about something (hint:fashion, formal, fun!) that we will be doing on 22nd of February, well I am absolutely excited about it! :) After that, we(well, I) went shopping! It feels so good to see Syakila again, and I guess this is how are we going to continue our blog- we will update whenever we get to meet each other. This blog might not be able to update as frequently as it was before but we will try our very best!

Okay back to my outfit. I think it’s safer to wear something casual and comfortable when you know you have a lot of things to buy. Black skinnies are basically the best choice because they match with almost everything so it’s easier to see whether a top look nice on you or not. Avoid wearing dresses, heels and too many layers! ;)

No comments: