Friday, February 11, 2011

Australia Overall

DSC_0137DSC_0156DSC_0161

DSC_0168DSC_0173DSC_0186

DSC_0194

DSC_0226

IMG_1488

IMG_1494

IMG_1503

IMG_1504

IMG_1539 

IMG_1545 

IMG_1548

IMG_1542

IMG_1551

IMG_1552

IMG_1495

Hi there! Long time no blog! We are very sorry. We’re on holidays so it’s really hard for us. We’ll update but not that often anymore I guess.

Anyway, this was my Gold Coast, Australia trip overall. Not many outfit pictures you see cause I don’t bring a professional photographer when I go on holiday haha. Also, I am not a photographer myself therefore I don’t really know how to take good pictures and photoshop isn’t my expertise. I will learn though. Just not so soon hehe. All I could do was relied on my little brother to take some decent pictures for me. I wasn’t with them all the time so I had no chance of taking outfit pictures everyday. Oh well, most of the people there never dress up cause all they do is go to the beach so I didn’t too. I wore mostly big tops where air could flow inside so I won’t drown in my sweat.

The pictures above were from Movie World and Mount Tamborine. Yes, there was nothing to do so we actually drove up the mountain to see sunset which we missed haha. Other days were spent mostly at the city. Wait, I was at the city everyday HAHA! One word for Gold Coast, HOT! Talking about bad timing. I mean I wore flip flops all the way! I never wear flip flops to college! Haha. Walked around a lot and I couldn’t bare the heat so I didn’t have much choice. The weather was the same as Malaysia’s but I don’t walk under the sun here. I will always be in an air conditioned room so it’s kinda different :P All in all, it was a good trip minus the sun hehe.

p/s: Pictures were taken by Nikon D5000 and Canon IXUS 210

love,

Syakila :)

No comments: