Friday, March 11, 2011

Miss You Too!

P1010086P1010068P1010111

P1010071

I was wearing

Valley Girl top, Jeans from Aussie, Ti Amo flats, Louis Vuitton handbag, Diva ring, Cotton on ring and Guess watch.

It felt so weird taking picture like it was the first time all over again :( Omg I miss CHINLAY so much. So sorry for the lack of updates. We're doing our own thing now so we don't meet of often. I know. Haih. But ANYWAY, we did some catching up today which was good. So much to talk about! Missed you CHIN haha :P Went to have some Ikea meatballs. Delicious as always. I mean come on, who would ever get sick of it? Okay, fine, too much of it will make you sick but still! Hehe.

p/s: I wanna go back to old times when we update everyday D:

P1010108

P1010093

P1010097

P1010107top from topman, body-con skirt from www.thepoplook.com, bag from aldo, ballerina flats from tiamo and ring from forever 21.

When I woke up this morning, I told myself, “You know what? I am wearing skirt today.” haha yeah, I only wear skirt once in a blue moon! This body-con skirt could look over-dressed sometimes so I paired it with a casual basic top and it turned out right! I seriously think that I need to add some color in my daily outfit though :p

I have met a lot of new friends in college, most of them are really friendly! but it feels weird to hang out with different people- after all, I have been hanging out with syakila and syakila only for one whole year! :s still trying to adapt to this new life haha. I miss us :(

 

P1010112

No comments: