Saturday, March 19, 2011

Proud Badger

P1010180

P1010165

P1010176 P1010170

dress worn as top from Karl Ng (a local designer and a friend of mine!), jeans from Levi’s, ballerina flats from sungei wang, watch from Guess Collection and purse from Gucci.

This outfit was inspired by one of my favorite local bloggers, Vivy Yusof from www.proudduck.com (click to read!). Vivy is not just another blogger with a pretty face, but also the founder of FashionValet.net (which is uprising real fast in Malaysia!) . She is truly an inspiration and an idol of mine! I secretly call her Malaysia’s Emma Watson, because just like Emma, she is definitely a beauty with brain!

I noticed that she wears a lot of chiffon tops and jeans with branded bags, so I thought of wearing the similar combo too (except my gucci purse is nothing compare to her ooh-la-la handbags collection!). Headband is one of her trademarks too but I am not a headband girl so I did not wear one.

Oh and she calls herself a proud duck, so I decided to be a proud badger for one day! :D (Don’t ask me why badger ;p )

1 comment:

bear said...

eh, why badger ah? :P